In addition to our video recordings of various sponsored and affiliated events, the Center for Global Studies offers a number of other resources, including presentation slides, publications, and co-sponsorship of the Joint Area Studies Conference (JACS). For additional resources that may be of interest to primary, secondary, and community college educators, see our K-16 resources page.
Slides & Other Event Resources
- MillerComm: Human Rights, Gender Violence, and the Challenge of Global Governance by Number (4/10/18)
- CGS Brown Bag: “Missing Children in Educational Research: Issues with Representation and Large-Scale Data in India” (3/28/18)
- CGS Brown Bag: “A New Method for Measuring Diversity Using Sampled Survey Data” (2/28/18)
- Chai Wai Series: Digital Humanities (1/30/18)
- The U.S. Withdrawal from UNESCO (11/15/17)
- Joint Area Center Symposium – Governing Globalization: Challenges for Democracy and Global Society (3/31-4/1/17)