Global Food Security Challenges Forum
Research Clusters: Sustainable Development
Began: Friday, 23 April 2010
Ended: Friday, 23 April 2010
Join the Global Food Security Challenges Forum on Friday, April 23, 2010 for presentations and discussions about the future of food production and hunger in the biofuels era. Content will surround global issues of food production, hunger, food banking, and biofuelds technology. Speakers include:
- Timothy Beatty, University of York
- Mariana Chilton, Drexel University
- A. Bryan Endres, University of Illinois
- Jody Endres, University of Illinois
- Craig Gundersen, University of Illinois
- Madhu Khanna, University of Illinois
- Elaine Waxman, Feeding America
The forum will begin at 1 p.m. in the Monsanto Room of ACES Library, with a reception to follow in the Heritage Room.
No registration is required.